Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Holiday Season!

Somehow December slipped in and there are signs of the holiday spirit everywhere. 
 
Mixed in with all the joy, there are dilemmas that this time of year presents.  Among these are "Who to gift?" and "What to give?"
 
I work at a school and wanted to do something for our support staff.  I certainly didn't want to give anything that needed to be receipricated.  And since there are eleven people in this group, the gift needed to be within my budget.  Here is what I came up with:  I bought these snowman/santa pens from Geddes School Supplies for $.54 cents each and attached a tag to each one saying "Thanks for all you do.  Happy Holidays." 

 

 
This gift is useful, inexpensive and doesn't require a thank-you note or a gift in return = perfect.
 
Here's hoping all your holiday dilemmas can be matched with an easy solution.  



1 comment:

  1. Well done! I made photo card sets for a similar purpose.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think. Your voice and story are important to this space.